Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Week 16

16

1. Prayer is always sketching. Always. She has several boxes full of pictures, along with her many sketch books full. I love that she knows what she enjoys and works her hardest to get better.

2. She loves her little sister. Adores her. And to think that I was worried about her being jealous! Every morning she comes into my room and quietly talks to Lily while Scott is still asleep. She usually keeps her happy while I do my hair and makeup. Then Ella slips into my bathroom just in time to ask for some lip gloss. :)

3. She loves her Daddy. She even likes sitting and watching hockey with him!

4. Her faces crack me up. The other day, I called her “monster” and Jeddy said, “Hey, she’s not your monster… I’m your monster!” So we decided that he was my “big monster” and we’ll call Lily “Little Monster”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails