Thursday, April 5, 2012

Week 13

13

I really wanted to make sure that each of their photos showed off their personalities- these four, definitely do!

I still find it crazy, to think that I have SIX girls! SIX!!! Scary sometimes, when I see myself in them… But they are such a blessing.

Charity, has worn that headband every day since Christmas. Why? Because her Dad picked it out for her. Along with the shirt… Although she hasn’t worn the shirt everyday!

Eve, looks a little more reserved. Don’t let her fool you! She has earned her nickname of “foghorn”… She is the mother hen of the bunch.

Keona, is pretty serious. Maybe an oldest thing? Or a pre-teen, I’m-too-cool-for-school thing? I dunno. I do know that her Dad can always get a smile out of her. Even if it is by calling her feet “flippers.” (She may or may not have gotten my massive size 11’s…)

Prayer, has always been our quirky one. She’s artsy. She thinks a little differently than everyone else. She makes everything fun and cheers everyone up.

Love them.

2 comments:

  1. You are SO lucky to have 6 girls! I have 1 and 1 on the way and can not get enough of my daughter. Girls are so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun are these. love this. beautiful kids

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails