Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mini Session Fail

     

So, I wanted to do a mini-session of Lily with each of her siblings.Scott was hanging out with some of the older kids, so I decided to start with Jeddy and Ella.

 

Lily was game, at first.

DSC_0235

Ella was all ready to go as well…

DSC_0268

Prepared with all the hugs and kisses that Lily could handle…

DSC_0273

I had so many outtakes of these two…

DSC_0264

Ella’s attention span lasted a whole of 3 minutes- then she was done.

Jeddy is a bit better at holding Lily and making her feel comfortable, I think.

And he adores her…

DSC_0258

My fave shot of those two.

So, the mini sessions didn’t go as planned. After this, Lily decided to spit up all over herself, Jeddy, and my bed. I didn’t bother with the older kids!

DSC_0346

An outtake of Lily and I- courtesy of Prayer!

1 comment:

  1. i love real life, even te outtakes! :) (i am missin letters on my wax covered laptop... so ope you can still understand me over ere!)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails