Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Week 4

4

(click to enlarge)

 

1. Lily, being spoiled by her current favourite big sister…

2. Prayer practicing the piano. She has figured out how to play two octaves on the recorder, and did a duet with Eve on the violin for church on Sunday.

3. This baby loves sleeping with her daddy. By the way, I could kiss that chubby little chin all day long.

4. My gorgeous oldest daughter, who has an appointment with the orthodontist next week!

 

Forgive my lack of posts, but I feel like my brain is mush. No… not mush. Maybe more like the scrambler ride? Way too many things going on in there right now. The possibility of our entire family going dairy/gluten free… Why? 1. Elijah, has gone more than two weeks without an asthma attack now. 2. I don’t think I can handle making two separates meals for every meal. 3. I feel guilty about all the temptations that surround him.

I’m praying that we can figure out exactly what’s going on… and in the mean time, I’m reading everything I can find on the relation between dairy and asthma.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a good mom Jaclyn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i noticed that chubby chin right off the bat! a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails