Wednesday, March 3, 2010

62/365

DSC_0040I apologize for the boring picture… but I have had a long day. I’m not in the greatest of moods, and so the pringles came to my rescue. OK… so they didn’t really help… at all. But they did give me the illusion of feeling better. For a few minutes...

I didn’t finish the whole can!

Actually, I did technically finish the can..

but only cause I had already eaten most of them the other day.

That really isn’t any better, is it?

 

Anyway, thanks for the temporary numbing of my hormones, Mr Pringles.

I appreciate it.

Even if my arteries don’t…

3 comments:

  1. Potatoes are a vegetable so there is NO way they can be bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I hope you have a better day. Thanks for the chuckle...I love the way you think!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with a can of Pringles - love 'em.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails