Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Special Bond...

Considering the fact that our 4 oldest girls share one room- and one bunk bed...Yes, I said one bunk bed.... you'd think that when one of them was away they would be fighting over who gets the empty bed!
Two of them were going to sleep on the top, and one on the bottom... but here's what I found when I went up to check on them...
All three cuddled up on the bottom bunk. They told me in the morning, that it was because Eve (who was on the bottom) felt lonely.
What a special bond they have! Sure, like any siblings-they have their fights. I think we could learn something from how they "never go to bed angry". They can't! Because none of them are able to sleep if they're alone...They've never had to. It has always been this way....
And a mother can hope that it always will... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww the memories, I did worry sometimes that they were going to smother each other!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails