Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ah-choo!

sneeze

I do love baby sneezes…

We had our first weekend of “deputation” (though it wasn’t really deputation yet… does that make sense? haha) and we went to visit a church where we have a lot of old friends. It was such an encouragement to see everyone! The kids had a blast seeing friends and making new friends. I can’t wait to enjoy all of the memories we’re going to make together this summer.

In our rush to leave one church and make it to FaithWay to see the award ceremony for Robbie, we forgot the diaper bag! Thankfully, we were able to borrow a diaper and it wasn’t a big deal.

Scott was all concerned about getting it back- I told him,

“Don’t worry about it! One of the girls packed the bag for me and the only things in it were a few newborn onesies, hair bows, and a tutu!”

Just the essentials, you know!

Along with all the memories, I’m sure we’ll have a ton of fun stories and pictures to share as well!

If you’re on my Facebook, then you may have already seen these pictures. If not, then I just have to share. I realized the other day, how few “good” pictures I had of Lily. I had a newborn shoot. I had lots of “snapshots”. But I hadn’t really done another photo shoot of her since she was born. It was over due…

DSC_0179 copy

  DSC_0209 copy

DSC_0221

I do have other kids… despite my lack of pictures!

In fact, I took some of all of them at the park over the weekend and I can’t wait to share!

Hope everyone had a blessed Monday.  :)

1 comment:

  1. she is beautiful! love her big eyes and grin!

    that sneeze is PRECIOUS.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails