Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday

So I saw this idea on a fellow triplet Mom's blog- "Out Numbered Mommy" and thought it was cute.

So here we go, I'm going to give it a try!



I most certainly did NOT purposely push Elijah into a big snow bank after watching him knock his little brother over, and laugh when he couldn't get up because of the snow pants and big puff coat. Nope...not me....

I did NOT laugh when Scott said he was "the boss" and Prayer asked, "Why do you let Mom boss you then?" Not funny at all....

And ... I would NOT feed my kids fish, just to test if they were still allergic. And I did NOT spend the entire night cleaning up their puke because they are still allergic.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Now we are even since I "stole" Flashback Friday from you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for you and your family! Just don't let Scott try this... he has way too much to tell (and it might get him in trouble)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails