Thursday, July 24, 2008

Boys will be boys...

I had forgotten what it was like to have a 2 year old boy around the house...until this week! Jeddy has been into EVERYTHING! We had installed a gate by the stairs for Nicole, but it worked out to be kind of nice for Jed too. He couldn't get out unless one of his sisters opened it! Well, that didn't last too long...
Jed and Elijah have actually begun to fight as well... I watched them push and then continue on to hit and kick each other the other day... all the while yelling, "Yes!" "No!" "Yes!" "No!" Just like some sort of cartoon....honestly.
Elijah has broken out of his "quiet boy" shell and become quite mischievous lately. I think 'almost 2 year old Jed' may be rubbing off on him!
Elijah was building a tower out of lego...
...and not 3 seconds after I took this picture, Jeddy kicked it over and lego went flying everywhere.
If I had a penny for every time I heard one of the kids yell, "JEEEEDDY!!!!!!!!!"
I'd be rich...
It has been a looooong week....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... yes, boys will be boys! But they'll make up for it later - taking care of Mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails