Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm a "Soccer Mom"....

Yep... I'm officially a "Soccer Mom". Driving my kids to soccer on Friday and swimming on Saturday... Soon it will be hockey, music lessons and who knows what else.... Makes me thankful for all that my Mom did for me. :)

The kids love soccer with Grandma and Grandpa. Though Elijah is kinda torn between playing soccer...and playing with Keaton!
Or....
A very difficult choice for a 4 year old boy! :)


Thankfully, Scott had the day off today. So we took the kids to a big park nearby and had a great time.

The big slide there was seriously scary... I went down once with Jed and that was all for me! lol. I told Scott to go down and bring the camera with him... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails