Thursday, June 19, 2008

At The Park

This week has been so busy. Scott worked 38 hours in 3 days and still has 2 days to go... I've wanted to take the kids to the park all week, but it keeps on raining! Yesterday, we finally had blue skies for a while so we decided it was time to go! They were all excited to ride their bikes there and I pushed the double stroller with Ella and Nicole. The whole time we were there I kept counting, "1,2,3,4,5,6,7....8....9." in my head. lol We didn't lose anyone!

For the first time- Jeddy was terrified of the swings! I guess he has fallen enough times now, and fear has finally set in. Elijah didn't seem to enjoy the big swings either.... LOL


The big kids spent more time climbing and jumping off of the park equipment than anything else. We took some fun pictures. :)



1 comment:

  1. Wow - they need to keep those helmets on!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails