Monday, December 1, 2014

25 Days!

 

 

DSC_1566

 

So hey guys! This is Prayer!

Our family is doing an advent countdown, and I am doing the photography for it. So from now on there should be a blog every day with pictures showing what happened.Today we did a special treat to start the month.

DSC_1556

So Mom tried to write a poem… but it didn’t work out.

I can’t wait to see what sort of corny rhyme she comes up with tomorrow.Smile

Charity and Mom also tried to make the meringues Christmas coloured but the red turned pink, so they made the green light too.

DSC_1568

Mom only let us each eat 3. We all asked for more.These things are really addicting!

Last time Dad didn’t get any so this time we didn’t eat them all.Smile

Grandma stopped by tonight and Ella and Lily begged her to try one. She did. Only one though.

So we all had fun as I am sure we will tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that, and the day after that…

Ella and Lily were helping…

DSC_1524DSC_1523

So I’m in the living room taking a picture of Eve and Addy …

DSC_1291

And I hear Keona go” Wow, oops…”

DSC_1565

She had spilt pasta all over the floor. She told me not to take a picture , but I did.Angry smile

DSC_1537DSC_1541DSC_1540

Lately when we have gone out to Tim’s with Grandma, we have seen these adorable little ornaments which I have fallen in love with! They were $6.00 each so over 3 trips Grandma bought these for us.

To tell the truth, my favourite is the sledding Timbit. I named him Truffle. I love his hat.Smile

It is so impossible to stop talking (well, typing) after I’ve started.Open-mouthed smile

( I love Emoji’s)

Anyway…

Cant wait to talk tomorrow!

-Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails