Thursday, July 12, 2012

Laughing & Crying

 
 
Here, we have Ella’s very first experience on a roller coaster.
 
Just for the record, that is NOT me, her mother, laughing in the background the entire time…:P
 
My first roller coaster ride was “The Bat”… My aunt thought that I’d never go on another ride again.
This year, I rode “Leviathan” with Keona! :) Actually, I rode it by myself. Keona, Robbie, Sarah, and Adam rode together, so I rode with three strangers. Cause they’re nice to me like that…
 
575181_10150898534562632_1039604671_n
Another successful trip to Canada’s Wonderland!
 
 
And here, we have Lily laughing at her crazy sister! I had asked Prayer to keep her entertained while I got ready for church- this is what she came up with…
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Those videos are amazing I watched them both like three times! I love my hilarious family!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails