Thursday, May 17, 2012

Prayer cards and outtakes…

Where to even begin to catch up?…

Things have been busy. I feel like we may be slightly insane with everything that we’re taking on sometimes. Then I’m reminded that we aren’t alone…

“I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me.” – Phil. 4:13

I also thought we were crazy during the Bible college years- but God was faithful to see us through. One step at a time. One day at a time…

By His grace.

We got our prayer cards in the mail!

 DSC_1725

That was exciting stuff for me.

We have been working on so many different things for our upcoming church plant, this September.

I get excited. Then I get nervous. Then I get anxious. Then I get doubtful.

It’s a continual roller coaster. I never in my entire life imagined being a “preacher’s wife”. I never wanted to be a preacher’s wife… ha! Yet, I’m incredibly thankful for what God has done in our life. I’m beyond excited (and slightly nervous) to see what else He has in store.

Our friend Joy (from Nostalgia Photography) did our photo for the prayer card. Here are a few of my favourite out takes…

 DSC_0034

Trying to calm Lily down…

 DSC_0093

Scott trying to make me laugh…

I may have been starting to lose it with certain people (who shall remain nameless… Scott and Elijah!) because of their lack of co-operation during pictures…

DSC_0110

Trying to do serious faces so that they could trick people with the picture.

DSC_0114 DSC_0118 DSC_0112

It wasn’t working for Eve…

And the best for last…

kid outtake 

I struggle with what to share and what not to share sometimes…

Please pray for our family’s health. Nothing overly serious going on right now- just continual little things. We have made more trips to the doctor in the last 6 months than we have in the last 10 years.

On another note, Lily is getting to be so much fun!

DSC_0063

Tonight, she tried peas for the first time. When she had finished her bowl full, I got up to walk away and she bawled! Seriously, cried! Prayer grabbed the bowl, walked back over, and she stopped instantly. My little piggy likes her food! Prayer got her some more and called me over to watch… every time she set the bowl down and showed Lily her empty hands, Lily would start to cry. Then she would turn the tears off as soon as she saw the bowl again. Ha!

DSC_0031

She is now rolling consistently and even army crawling backwards. :)

 

Tonight, Charity asked me, “Mom, did you listen to Justin Bieber when you were a kid?”

Thankfully, no.

No, I didn’t…

Gotta love Pro Active commercials…

 

And our final family picture…

fam2 copy

A head or two may have been photoshopped in… Maybe… :P

Thank you, Joy!!!

2 comments:

  1. love the out takes it just shows how different the kids are. At yours think you and Justin Bebier were at the same time. Mine ask me seriously if the model T was my first car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are very excited to see how the Lord will use your family! Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails