Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Week 8

8

(click to enlarge)

1. Jeddy and I, having fun after school one day.

2. Lily, sleeping with Daddy. This is rare. She is not a cuddler. Lily, likes her crib and her quiet when she wants to sleep. Which is fine with me! Just not such a good thing when we’re out and about.

3. Our street on a snowy day.

4. On Family Day, we woke up to the news that the Cretzmans (a missionary family that we went to church with) were in a car accident, and they were asking for prayer because they didn’t know if their little girl was going to make it. Sadly, three year old Azlynn, didn’t make it- but praise God that she has a home in heaven. We spent alot of time that day praying for their family and really just reflecting. I don’t know about you, but I always put myself in the situation over and over again. Which I know you can’t really do… but that’s where my mind goes. Anyhow, they have been such an amazing testimony of faith through their trial. Pray for Matt, Lana, and Maddi (their younger girl) as they recover, grieve, and heal.

If you want to do something to support them- “Avery’s Big Bows” is donating 100% of the profits from this month, to the Cretzman family. The bows are ADORABLE and I’ve already ordered mine!

1 comment:

  1. we prayed for the cretzman family at our church here in guam. so very sad for their tremendous loss, so very happy for the hope we have in Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails