Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Review in Pictures

The night before Christmas Eve…

night b4 christmas eve

The kids wanted to stay up to see Dad when he got home. The girls and I played Monopoly, Elijah played Wii, while Jeddy and Ella fell asleep! Great Grandpa, came over bearing gifts. He told the kids that all the clothes were from Great-Grandma and the money was from him! Elijah convinced Jeddy to “share” money… I was an older sibling once- I know what that really means…

 

Christmas Eve…

christmas eve

Gotta love Ella’s new zebra-print underwear!

Two days - one accident. :)

Scott was pretty excited about his Blue Ray player from Charity. I’ll have to tell that story another time.

Scott decided to try out my new computer monitor, and everyone gathered around to see what was going on. A five minute test, turned into and hour and a half movie.

 

Christmas Day…

There would be more pictures- but I spent the day in the kitchen and forgot to take out my camera. :)

christmas day

The girls got some new puzzles for Christmas, and couldn’t wait for Great-Grandpa to come over and help put them together!

 

We had an amazing and incredibly blessed Christmas.

Hoping you did as well!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos as usual Jaclyn!
    Is there anyway you can email me the one of me & Lea separate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Jac!!!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails