Monday, October 5, 2009

These Are a Few of My Favourite Things!

This was a fun one for me. I started out doing a really serious post, and then decided I wanted to do a fun one… so I’ve come up with a combination of the two! Forgive me for going a little picture crazy…

My alone time with God…

23

Curling up on a cold night, in my green chair, with my green blanket, my Bible, and a warm cup of tea in hand…. There’s nothing more refreshing. Of course, I don’t need the all that stuff… the point is- spending time with God is one of my favourite things.

My favourite Bible to read?

11

The one Scott used as a teenager, with all of his old notes in it.

My camera….

9

I mean… my husband! ;)

1

I absolutely LOVE waking up to his face every morning!

His eyes…

3

And when he’s dressed in a suit… which is pretty much everyday!

10

Love him.

My babies…

7

Whether it be their eyes looking up at me while they nurse (or now- drink a bottle!)

4

Their little baby curls… (which I pray will last with this one!)

2

The boys giving me slobbery smooches…

5

Or watching my daughters grow…

6 

…and learn…

16

They are my favourite things!

____________________________________________

Now for some fun!

My pink Chi blowdryer…

12

without it, it would take me an eternity to dry all of my hair!

Lindt,  Madagascar, dark, chocolate bars….13

Mmmmm…..

My Jacob perfume that my sister bought me.

18

The only fragrance I can wear all day and not feel sick!

My apple-green kitchen appliances.

14 15

   Love this green, and the retro feel. I love retro things…

Oh, and my stackable bowls…

And Asian pears….

My new tote bag that Keona made for me.

20 

I taught her how to use my sewing machine and this is the first thing she learned to make! It is fully lined and has two pockets inside! I’m going green…

17

Heels….

19

I started wearing heels when I was 14 and never looked back. Who cares if I’m 5’9” and heels make me 6’!?  As long as Scott is still taller!

And lastly….

Fall.

22

The colours, the weather, the sweaters and hats…

And rain…

Rain, thunder, lightning, wind… love it all.

Whew!

Anyone still here?

Go visit i heart faces to see some more “favourite things” posts.

 jaclynsignature

16 comments:

  1. I love your post today! made me smile! :) Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I Started working on mine, hopefully can post tomorrow. So hard to think of your fave things sometimes eh? I tend to worried about everyone else's fave things.

    ps. Love the Chi Hair Dryer - it's on my Christmas list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Love the pictures and I think I got the triplets all right this time - Robbie said I was right. Eve up top, Charity below Eve and Prayer bottom right!!!! Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family and I just have to say I love your green kitchen appliances! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I'm so glad I'm not the only tall gal who likes her heels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nana said...Great post Jaclyn. I love the pic of the boys kissing mom.
    Oh yah, great job on the girls Grandma you are right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Your kids are adorable!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic shots! Love the bible shot and your 'corner' looks so cozy and a perfect lil' sanctuary to get closer to God. You have a really beautiful family. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pics! Especially all of those sparkling eyes smiling up at you. :)

    How fun are your green appliances? I've stuck with stainless steel on appliances and just go crazy with wall colors. Current kitchen color: orange! Or you can call it spiced pumpkin.

    Enjoyed your post today!

    God bless you,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forgot to mention WOW about Keona's bag! That is quite an accomplishment, especially for a beginner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful entry! And I want your kitchen appliances... I love me some green!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love your whole post! :-) so perfect!! the pictures are beautiful - and your family is beautiful - and YOU are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this post! You have such a great list of favorites! What a beautiful family you have! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I could take photos like you!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful Favorites and Beautiful Photographs of them! Loving them all, I am your new follower. =)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails