Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

I baked, and baked, and baked on Friday.

macaroons cinnabons cookies1 cookies2

What you don’t see here- are the picture’s of Nana’s famous coconut cream pie, and Aunty Sarah’s cupcakes!

or….

the loaf bread Keona made that came out looking like this…

DSC_0861

After much investigation, we discovered that all the little “speckles” were from Jed adding a tea bag to the ingredients. Yep, a whole tea BAG…

Then, I took the kids to soccer, and beat my little brother at 21. Which I had forgotten how to play. Probably… because I haven’t played it in, oh… 8 years! But he did beat me in the races. My legs are still sore from them today…

Saturday, we had family over for dinner. Including the newest addition…

carson

I could have eaten him up for dessert! Instead I shared my bread with him.

While I was cooking dinner, Prayer asked, “What does a squash look like inside?”

To which Charity replied, “It looks all squashy!”

That was helpful.

Papa played outside with the kids…

DSC_0971  DSC_0968 DSC_0960

While all the younger guys were sitting inside…

DSC_0978…playing Wii Mario Kart.

Elijah gave flowers to the girls…

DSC_0931 DSC_0930 

All the while, trying to pull his head into his sweater like a turtle, because he was, “Cooooooooooold!”

DSC_0925

Ella enjoyed all the attention, and got over her fear of Adam.

Nadine played some baseball…

DSC_0966

…and took pictures…

DSC_0974

That’s more like it!

DSC_0976

I am definitely thankful for my family this Thanksgiving.

Even the ones I didn’t get pictures of!

 

(We did a family photoshoot yesterday- keep an eye out for those pictures! :)

jaclynsignature

1 comment:

  1. Such precious memories! What a FUN day! I want to spend Thanksgiving at your house!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails